Saturday, December 31, 2022

Looking Back at 2022

I started the year with a plan to post pictures of my rides once a week and to do 6000Km... I kept up the weekly posts for 32 weeks - into August... and then just stopped. It got to be a bit much with all the other stuff going on... AND it felt like i was just posting the same pictures over and over again, because I just kept riding the same routes over and over again and stopped at the same spots to take pictures?! 

Am I just DONE with this blog...? I don't know... We shall see. 

I did not make it to the planned 6000KM either. 

Things started off well enough... but something happened in September - I think we all got sick and I was too sick to go anywhere for two weeks and... just fell out of the habit. In October I got buys with the drawing challenges - which took up a lot of time and it was hard to get motivated to get back into a routine of riding... and then it got cold and there was even less incentive to get up and out for a ride... and then it snowed and I strained my hamstring and that pretty much put me out of commission for the rest of the year... 

In the end, I did manage to ride 4764Km this year... which wasn't the 6000Km I was hoping to ride... but it was more than 2020 or 2019! 

Maybe next year will be better... 

No comments:

Post a Comment