Friday, December 31, 2021

December Rides: Part One

 Just pictures I took while out for rides in the first half (or so) of December 2021... 

I need to do this more regularly - so I can actually remember what was going on and provide some commentary and context. 

Amanda finally got me a phone, which I now carry and use for taking pictures on rides. So these will likely be the last of the pics I've taken with my little Cannon Powershot... 

If I don't get to posting part two (pictures taken with new phone) before the new year - and, y'know, anyone actually READS this before the new year - I hope you have a wonderful new year! 






4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I cannot believe you are cycling in this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathan!

    Ultimately, it comes down to me being too lazy to walk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And in before the new year as well. Happy New Year, Tim!

    Man, I figured there may be a day when you got a smartphone. But I'm glad that you held out for as long as you could. (And you'll be able to edit IG photos!)

    Oh yeah, I dig the ones of the bunnies.

    Best,
    Shawn
    https://urbanadventureleague.wordpress.com/landing-page/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shawn!

    We have so many urban bunnies (they're apparently snowshoe hares, as one pedant pointed out to me when I, myself, referred to them as "bunnies"... I still call them bunnies!)

    A couple years ago I spotted a red fox in the park! Didn't see any bunnies for a while after that!

    ReplyDelete