Sunday, November 18, 2012

Off to the Ballet... Again!

After dropping the kids off, Amanda headed off to yoga and I wandered home to... well... hang out... post photos, watch a DVD from the library and paint a bit.... At 1:30 we headed back to T-cup.


The benefit of being the only nutters that ride bikes to events like this in the winter is we always get what my sister would call "Rock Star Parking" (right by the front door). I felt sorry for anyone in a car that had to pay $10 or whatever to try and find a parking spot in the over full parking lot across the street. 


I only took two pics - right at the end, no flash... Finnegan is second from the left coming out to bow - one of the Chinese dancers. 


Keira is the littlest of the snowflakes coming out here...


Our dancers after the show - and a long tiring day! 

If anyone wants to see ME making a fool of myself, I'm dancing with Queen Maeve School of Irish Dance at Festival of the trees next Thursday. Yes, me. I don't know what I was thinking...

1 comment: