Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ridiculous

I love this...

No ridiculous car trips from Martin Lang on Vimeo.



What's YOUR ridiculous car trip....?

Mine is kind of the opposite of what they were looking for; short trips that are really too short for driving a car (I've always walked or ridden a bike...). We lived on an acreage for a bit and I think it ridiculous, now, that we would live so darn far away from where we worked and did stuff that it necessitated owning a motor vehicle (or MULTIPLE motor vehicles...).

My sister, when we younger and still lived with our folks, drove my parents car three blocks to buy cigarettes at the 7-11 on Broadway... regularly...

1 comment:

  1. I was staying with my in-laws in the suburbs of Vancouver and one day we were all going to the nearby school for a dance recital. My husband and I left the house and headed to the street while the in-laws all went to pile in the minivan. We stopped and stared at each other, both groups not comprehending the actions of the other. They drove, we walked. We all got there at the same time. Total distance? 4 blocks down a residential street. !!!

    ReplyDelete