Monday, February 25, 2019

Cold

Like a lot of people I start every year with an insane optimistic enthusiasm that this year will be better - I will make it so - through a series of (admittedly, sometimes unrealistic) resolutions. Recently those resolutions tend to be simple and not too detailed. Like, "Eat better" or "Exercise More". Both of those are really difficult to achieve in January when it's freezing cold and I've just finished a week of eating my face off and rapidly approaching fatal doses of chocolate....

Luckily I have a birthday two month later, in February (today), which is usually a slightly better time to start (or reboot) resolutions given up hours into the New Year. I can say, "Hey, I'm X years old now, time to do better. This Year (starting on my BIRTHDAY) I will... blah blah blah..."

Eat Better

Exercise More.

Then I looked at the weather this morning before going out for my first fun ride of the year - a ride just for riding sake - to get fresh air and exercise and not just to get to someplace I need to go on that particular day.....


In case you missed it.. 


Now, I'm all like... 


(this comic is © the Oatmeal and totally used here with out their permission...)

IT'S HOT CHOCOLATE TIME, MUTHAFUKKAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment